- Added support for Japanese subtitles.
- Miscellaneous localization fixes for all languages.
- Minor gameplay fixes.
- Free Roam Mode added
- Added support for PlayStation®4 Pro
- Fixed issue where some users would be unable to interact with the radio or Delilah at the start of days
- UI textures have been redone to better support resolutions above 1080p
- Addressed several places where users could become stuck in world geometry
- Prevent save file copying from corrupting existing saves
- Corrected issue where the “Love Turts” trophy would not unlock correctly for some users
- Minor art updates and fixes
Will a patch fix the issue I’m having?
If you have a save game that is stuck inside some part of the world, or endlessly falling through the world, the patch will hopefully reduce the likelihood of this happening in the future, but will probably not repair the state of your specific save game.
On PS4 we also have no way to open and modify a save file you manually send us (we’ve tried!) to move your character back to a safe place, because they are encrypted to the PSN account of the specific player who created them.
Unfortunately, in those cases, your best bet is probably to restart the game. We realize this is not what you want to hear, and we wish we had a better answer too.
We hope you enjoy the rest of your time in the game.