For certain types of files uploaded to Amazon S3, you may need to request that Amazon serve the file a certain way by using custom headers.
To set custom headers for S3 files:
- Choose Transmit > Settings…
- Click Cloud
- To add default headers for all S3 uploads, click Default, otherwise click to add your own file type extensions, such as “mp3”, “zip”, etc.
- Click to add a header for the selected extension, or click and hold to choose from a list of commonly used headers.
- Type in the value you wish to set for that header.
- Use the checkbox next to the header to enable or disable that particular header.
To remove a rule or extension, select it in the list and click